[Travel]: Picking up where I left off

Remodeling and Home Design
Well, something came up back in September that I had to stick around for, so I rescheduled and added a few weeks to the trip. Now I'm getting back into the preparations, picking up where I left off. I move out of my apartment at the end of the month, and leave for London on April 5th. {!} I'll be back in LA just in time for 4th of July.

Right now I'm looking into travel packs.

I want to travel as light as possible, but three months is a long time for a Jansport. After looking at packs for awhile, I'm thinking about becoming a backpack designer; they need someone.

Here are a few I came across. {If only they made everything in black} Northface Primero 60, Osprey Porter 65, Osprey Porter 46, REI Vagabond Travel Pack (via Andrew Cush)

Thoughts? I'm open to suggestions.


  1. I actually quite enjoy the look of the Jansport Heritage Series, but I know what you mean. I'm glad you've finally got this on a roll, been a long time coming.

  2. Black Diamond! Black Diamond! I did all my Euro travels with mine, even a month hiking in Spain in snow and rain. Not only was it super functional but stylish as well. They are minimalist packs, able to endure tough weather and have some pretty sweet functions. I bought this as a present for a touring musician who's been on the road 4 months now, loves it! Tons of pockets always freak me out and end up being more of a pain, plus ziplock bags are the way to pack! I'm a bit of a travel geek, hope this helps :)


  3. Thanks! I will definitely check these out