[Travel] Honey I shrunk the designer

Remodeling and Home Design
This is our current renovation project in New Orleans. I am typing from that room on the left, it'll be my home for the next week at least, or until I've measured this entire hotel (forever). I feel like I'm walking around a doll house that I built. I squint my eyes and pretend the walls are made out of foam core, and I look at the sky half expecting to see the inside of our office, now that I live inside the model.

and Honey I Shrunk the Kids was on the other day.



7 comments:

  1. Dude. Cush. So awesome to see how good you're doing. Love this. I need to get on here more often. Hope your doing good in your playhouse. Freaking love your top image of Cush design studio. Wicked. :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are measuring a hotel? i feel so bad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not so bad, I get free reign on the minibar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in NOLA! Is that the W in the Quarter? Looks like it from the courtyard steps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is! Go take a peek later this summer to see what we're doing with the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris.. I was just gathering some info from your site for a post I'm putting together about your loft apartment later this week and saw that you're doing work in NOLA. How long is that project going on down there? Is it a full scale renovation of the spaces and would you mind if I emailed you with a couple of questions about the project?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to answer some questions, shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete